TryAnotherMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TryAnotherMS

Private MapleStory Server v.62

5 posters

About GM applications

Vegeta
    Vegeta
    Guests
    Guests

About GM applications Empty About GM applications

Post  Vegeta Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:15 pm

when is it gunna be up and wot do we have to do to be a GM?
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

About GM applications Empty Re: About GM applications

Post  littledudeq Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 am

Vegeta wrote:when is it gunna be up and wot do we have to do to be a GM?

It is up to Jenny to decide when we need new GMs. I don't think we will start recruiting till after we are done testing. As for what you have to do to be a GM... Well... There will be a GM application which is a bunch of questions asking who you are and why you should be a GM other than that it is up the the bunch of us GMs and Jenny to get together put a bunch of pieces of paper in a hat (the papers having the names on them) and see who we pull out.
    I hope you understand but the best thing you can do is be nice and helpful and then if we think you will do good we will think about it.
    ^^ Good luck!
    sonicarmor91
    sonicarmor91
    Guests
    Guests

Post  sonicarmor91 Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:04 am

littledudeq wrote:

It is up to Jenny to decide when we need new GMs. I don't think we will start recruiting till after we are done testing. As for what you have to do to be a GM... Well... There will be a GM application which is a bunch of questions asking who you are and why you should be a GM other than that it is up the the bunch of us GMs and Jenny to get together put a bunch of pieces of paper in a hat (the papers having the names on them) and see who we pull out.
    I hope you understand but the best thing you can do is be nice and helpful and then if we think you will do good we will think about it.
    ^^ Good luck!

Dereck I wanted to edit you and also add in attitude, because we had big asses as GMs before remember, also its a decision between all the GMs, but Jenny has the final say.
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

Post  littledudeq Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:35 am

sonicarmor91 wrote:
    littledudeq wrote:

^^ Good luck!

Dereck I wanted to edit you and also add in attitude, because we had big asses as GMs before remember, also its a decision between all the GMs, but Jenny has the final say.

True enough, attitude plays a big part on how many pieces of paper with your name we throw in the hat, but enough with joking. Yes being a GM has its fun parts but to tell the truth being a GM is less fun than playing the game.

Jenny does get the final decision on who she makes a GM and who stays a player but from previous experience she does ask the other GMs who we think is a good pick. So its not good to make enemies with any of the GMs, keep that in mind. ^^
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Smexy4LifeXD Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:32 pm

cheers touchdown lol XD
    I think thts a good why to do it.
    AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Post  AngelOfLove Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:44 pm

GM Applications are open now please read the topic there before you start to post
    Thanks
    ~~ Jenny ~~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:01 am