TryAnotherMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TryAnotherMS

Private MapleStory Server v.62

2 posters

TryAnotherMS chat

AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

TryAnotherMS chat Empty TryAnotherMS chat

Post  AngelOfLove Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 am

Well in case the website or the server is down you will still be able to Chat with the people on our Chatgoup/chatroom
    Some people already knew this but some might be not knowing this .
    Here is the link to the Chatroom :

TAMS CHATROOM <<Click

You will need to folow some rules tough:

Regarding our Chat Box: Our chat box, is a thing we added, for a player to use, in need of assistance by a staff member, or to just talk to other players. This will NOT be used for :

1) Hacking Discussions: Including link's,website's. Video's are not allowed.

2) Vulgar language: in English, or other languages will NOT be tolerated in our chat box, From either a Player or a Staff Member.

3) Spamming:with text or smilies even in your username to just get some attention will be not tolerated. You will be kicked out or eventualy banned Temporaly or permanently .If you got caught spamming advertising other servers, using our chat box, You will be banned from our server,forum,Website and chat box.

4) Harassment: Harassment will not be tollerated on the chatbox, its strictly prohibited.This will apply for all languages. If found doing so, We as the Staff of TAMS, will suspend your account, Through a warning before.

5) Instructions by the moderator(s) team are to be followed.

6) Be nice to each other and respect the Moderator(s) and Admin. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective Moderator or post it on our Forum when he is not online that moment

7) Your username can not include or link to illegal encouragement, harassment, sexually explicit, or other non-family-friendly content.

8)We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your username on the chat at any time, for any reason.

9) The official language is English.You can use the translator in the Chatroom on the top left from the page.

If you don't comply with these rules you'll have to face a set of sanctions.

So guys have fun chatting there ,cya around

~~ Jenny ~~

Last edited by AngelOfLove on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

TryAnotherMS chat Empty Re: TryAnotherMS chat

Post  littledudeq Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:13 am

Note~ It would be nice to use a name so we can recognize who we are talking to. If you use someone's name I will demote you to a guest. Please don't be disrespectful to other users. The chat box is to talk to one another not to fight with each other. Um that is all I can think of at the moment so be nice and enjoy. ^^
    AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Post  AngelOfLove Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 pm

littledudeq wrote:Note~ It would be nice to use a name so we can recognize who we are talking to. If you use someone's name I will demote you to a guest. Please don't be disrespectful to other users. The chat box is to talk to one another not to fight with each other. Um that is all I can think of at the moment so be nice and enjoy. ^^

Thanks Dereck to make this note.

PS: I edited some rules for the chatbox now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:02 am