TryAnotherMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TryAnotherMS

Private MapleStory Server v.62

2 posters

Sorry guys :(

AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Sorry guys :( Empty Sorry guys :(

Post  AngelOfLove Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:08 pm

I am sorry guys but i made a huge mistake today.
    I tryed to delete a reply from me and i accidently deleted the hole topic from the Gm application from Zach (sorry again).Now i wanted to restore it back and tryed a to use a back up from around 2 hours my time back ,but it made it even worse all the topics i added or eddited are gone again ,and it was the most recent back up i toke, so please guys take my appologies when something is deleted that you posted earlyer.(feeling so stupid right now) .
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Guests
    Guests

Sorry guys :( Empty Re: Sorry guys :(

Post  Smexy4LifeXD Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:55 pm

AngelOfLove wrote:I am sorry guys but i made a huge mistake today.
    I tryed to delete a reply from me and i accidently deleted the hole topic from the Gm application from Zach (sorry again).Now i wanted to restore it back and tryed a to use a back up from around 2 hours my time back ,but it made it even worse all the topics i added or eddited are gone again ,and it was the most recent back up i toke, so please guys take my appologies when something is deleted that you posted earlyer.(feeling so stupid right now) .
    Dont Worry about it Sis
    We love you! <3

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:35 am