TryAnotherMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TryAnotherMS

Private MapleStory Server v.62

3 posters

Vegeta's Application

Vegeta
    Vegeta
    Guests
    Guests

Vegeta's Application Empty Vegeta's Application

Post  Vegeta Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Name: Chi Wang Chung (Vincent) I'm Chinese :S

What time zone are you in? London, I don't live there tho

What time do you usually play? After 4:00 pm or later

Are you English proficient, Yes or No?
    No, I can't spell well but I think my grammar is ok

Your game IGN: Vegeta

What other languages do you speak?
    English, Chinese - both traditional and mandarin

Personal Information :
    I some times get mad easily but I won't get mad while I play (O_O I dunno why) I help people if they ask for help, I won't give items to people for no reasons. I get along well with people and the bad thing about me is that I keep asking for stuff (I'm being honest here and I want to get that habit off -_-) Also I ignore people and things which I think is not important

Experience:
    I don't have any experience of being a GM but I wish to be one and this will give me experience of being one. I hope this can help me to get more confident in real life

Why do you think u are qualified to be a GM?
    I wants to help other people, I agrees to the rules of TAMS, I get well with people, I punish players who abuses the sever or scam other players when I'm allowed and I play like other normal players because I don't want other people to look at me in another view

Why do you want this GM position?
    I wish to help out other players and I want to stop people scamming/mis-using the sever and cheating/hacking on this sever. I also see want to what a GM can do (not abusing GM powers or items)

Are there any Commands you know for a GM?
    Nope, because I've never been a GM before

Do you have GM Experience in Maple Story Private Server(s)?
    No, I've never been a GM on any severs

How long you have been playing Private Server & official MapleStory?
    I don't play the official Maple Story any more and I'm not sure how long I've been playing on TAMS. At least I've played the official MapleStory for about 2~3 months and about 1~2 months on TAMS :S

If you are a GM and you love to do event, what will you do ?
    I would set 1 up with permission and I would discuss the prize of the event, numbers of winners, numbers of prizes and other things with other GMs and let them agree to it first before I start the event

If you found someone keep spaming bosses/being lame/arguing
    on the server, what will you do?
    I dunno wot lame means :S but if they keep spamming bosses, I will ask Jenny and GMs if they agree to make a limit of how many times you can spam bosses. If some player(s) argue with any one else (not a GM) I will try to calm them down and solve the problem with my best together, if they argue with a GM I will try to calm them down and solve the problem too, but I will prevent the GM from using his/her GM powers to stop the arguing

A few more things you want us to tell you think we want to know :
    Not really, I think I putted everything you need to know in the personal information section but I wish no other normal players will be able to know that I am a GM and also I can have a pass saying that I'm a GM if I'm stuck in a problem like solving arguments, I will have to prove I'm a GM or they won't listen to me sadly

Do you agree to TryAnotherMS' rules?
    Yes, I'm 100% sure that I will follow the rules of TAMS

I hope this is not to long and I wish I pass :S wish me luck Smile
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

Vegeta's Application Empty Re: Vegeta's Application

Post  littledudeq Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Last edited by littledudeq on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vegeta
    Vegeta
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Vegeta Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:34 pm

littledudeq wrote:Okay, I have a few comments to make. First off about timezone you said London which is +0 right? And what do you mean by you don't live there?

Lame means not cool. So the question asked "someone who is being uncool."

I would also like to ask another question, what level did you get up to in Global Maple Story?

Sorry about going off topic with that last question and also thanks for your input.

well, the time zone is the London Time Zone which is +0 (yes ur right) but I don't live there, I live in the UK so I guess the time zone would be the same as London right? (not counting Scotland and Wales)

Thx for telling me wot lame means but i still dont understand how someone can be uncool 0_0, do you mean is like some one doing stupid things? I don't play Global Maple Story but I play the Europe version, I got to level 20 something, i think is 27~8 and I left because I got scammed Sad that was some bad times to remmber

Np for going off topic, I don't really mind if is only 1 question that is going off, i hate it when loads of em goes off topic -_- ty for asking me these Qs btw Smile
    AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Post  AngelOfLove Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 pm

Vegeta wrote:Name: Chi Wang Chung (Vincent) I'm Chinese :S

What time zone are you in? London, I don't live there tho

What time do you usually play? After 4:00 pm or later

Are you English proficient, Yes or No?
    No, I can't spell well but I think my grammar is ok

Your game IGN: Vegeta

What other languages do you speak?
    English, Chinese - both traditional and mandarin

Personal Information :
    I some times get mad easily but I won't get mad while I play (O_O I dunno why) I help people if they ask for help, I won't give items to people for no reasons. I get along well with people and the bad thing about me is that I keep asking for stuff (I'm being honest here and I want to get that habit off -_-) Also I ignore people and things which I think is not important

Experience:
    I don't have any experience of being a GM but I wish to be one and this will give me experience of being one. I hope this can help me to get more confident in real life

Why do you think u are qualified to be a GM?
    I wants to help other people, I agrees to the rules of TAMS, I get well with people, I punish players who abuses the sever or scam other players when I'm allowed and I play like other normal players because I don't want other people to look at me in another view

Why do you want this GM position?
    I wish to help out other players and I want to stop people scamming/mis-using the sever and cheating/hacking on this sever. I also see want to what a GM can do (not abusing GM powers or items)

Are there any Commands you know for a GM?
    Nope, because I've never been a GM before

Do you have GM Experience in Maple Story Private Server(s)?
    No, I've never been a GM on any severs

How long you have been playing Private Server & official MapleStory?
    I don't play the official Maple Story any more and I'm not sure how long I've been playing on TAMS. At least I've played the official MapleStory for about 2~3 months and about 1~2 months on TAMS :S

If you are a GM and you love to do event, what will you do ?
    I would set 1 up with permission and I would discuss the prize of the event, numbers of winners, numbers of prizes and other things with other GMs and let them agree to it first before I start the event

If you found someone keep spaming bosses/being lame/arguing
    on the server, what will you do?
    I dunno wot lame means :S but if they keep spamming bosses, I will ask Jenny and GMs if they agree to make a limit of how many times you can spam bosses. If some player(s) argue with any one else (not a GM) I will try to calm them down and solve the problem with my best together, if they argue with a GM I will try to calm them down and solve the problem too, but I will prevent the GM from using his/her GM powers to stop the arguing

A few more things you want us to tell you think we want to know :
    Not really, I think I putted everything you need to know in the personal information section but I wish no other normal players will be able to know that I am a GM and also I can have a pass saying that I'm a GM if I'm stuck in a problem like solving arguments, I will have to prove I'm a GM or they won't listen to me sadly

Do you agree to TryAnotherMS' rules?
    Yes, I'm 100% sure that I will follow the rules of TAMS

I hope this is not to long and I wish I pass :S wish me luck Smile

Thanks for your input .Further questions will be asked later on.
    Vegeta
    Vegeta
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Vegeta Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:02 pm

okey dohkey

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:35 am