TryAnotherMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TryAnotherMS

Private MapleStory Server v.62

2 posters

Buccaneer dont work ?

Systemcross
    Guests
    Guests

Buccaneer dont work ? Empty Buccaneer dont work ?

Post  Systemcross Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:24 am

sup ppl ? long time i went on and tested the server. sadly there was no dead soul on. i made a ''buccanneer'' except is it normal that theres no 4th job ? as in they wont let me put skill point in it therefore i cant use 4th =/
    (drain /energie charge dont work same with energie blast since its prereq-ed with energie charge) just like before idk if thats new.

second part i notice that can be fatal is a ''bug'' in the Armory.
    remember where we use to harvest massive mula at that place ? well i came back
    doing the same thing. do you guys remember the guy who sumon his minion ? well they keep popping up and going to the ( <--- ) of the map and i had to clean it up manually they were multiplying like 100~400 of them kinda gets laggy

hmmm oh yea 3rd there was a notice somewhere about we need to patch the Wz files but i only manage to get one of the two the other one the link died so idk if it will affect much but so far so good. ( IGNORE THIS PART ) i just found it but plz take note there link of Charracter.wz thats dead somewhere i was reading the forum and i found another link )

take care ~

System out
    Vegeta
    Vegeta
    Guests
    Guests

Buccaneer dont work ? Empty Re: Buccaneer dont work ?

Post  Vegeta Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:45 pm

u know, i got a problem on that too, ask jenny and i dont think is a bug, she is trying her hardest to fix it, hope this helped, i bet not Razz

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:27 am