TryAnotherMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TryAnotherMS

Private MapleStory Server v.62

5 posters

Testing ends

Vegeta
    Vegeta
    Guests
    Guests

Testing ends Empty Testing ends

Post  Vegeta Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:30 am

when does the testing ends and will the ppl helped in testing get some extra goodies? Idea
    sonicarmor91
    sonicarmor91
    Guests
    Guests

Testing ends Empty Re: Testing ends

Post  sonicarmor91 Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:42 am

Vegeta wrote:when does the testing ends and will the ppl helped in testing get some extra goodies? Idea
    Testing will end when all of us feel that most of the bug are worked out, and about the "goodies". Since it was open testing the "goodies" would most likaly be the reward of helping out Jenny. If she feels on that day, maybe a "goody" will be handed out.
    AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Post  AngelOfLove Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:46 pm

sonicarmor91 wrote:
    Vegeta wrote:when does the testing ends and will the ppl helped in testing get some extra goodies? Idea
    Testing will end when all of us feel that most of the bug are worked out, and about the "goodies". Since it was open testing the "goodies" would most likaly be the reward of helping out Jenny. If she feels on that day, maybe a "goody" will be handed out.

Thanks for answering this for me Zach.
    About the goodies ,well the goodies u get already like for testing u can ask stuff to us (The GM's) i also want to ask don't botter me too much in game cuz i try to work on the source and some ppl botter me all the time for things that are not so important ,also like i said before if u see any bugs ,dont tell them in the game (well u can tell them) but post them on the forum here or on the web:reason for that is i have so manny stuff to do and i cant keep memorize all the stuff/bugs ppl told me ,also when u post it i can go see later at it and try to fix it when i have time for it ,or afther i did other more important stuff first .
    The test is also ment to realy test maps,quests,etc not to just level you up guys or to just keep spawn bosses or monsters for you just to make it u easy to level or to rebirth!!!
    I apreciate all the help from you guys but also dont be like all the time i am BORED !!!But this is testing if u don't like it don't test with us and just wait till we will go public.We don't force any of u to help us test ,i can also just keep the source for myself and just test it with 2 more ppl,so be Happy u can be a part of us to test with us,else u was not even able to come on TAMS.
    CONCLUSION : you will not keep any stuff or even any character that you used for the testing ,it wont be fair to all new ppl that will join us once we go public.Don't complian or whining all the timeor your account will be deleted and there will be a IP ban for you as long the tests going on
    Vegeta
    Vegeta
    Guests
    Guests

Testing ends Empty thanks a lot

Post  Vegeta Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:32 pm

TY Very Happy and i just found out the testing its over, i will be on TAMS very soon, ty for all ur help jenny
    Vegeta
    Vegeta
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Vegeta Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:36 pm

Vegeta wrote:TY Very Happy and i just found out the testing its over, i will be on TAMS very soon, ty for all ur help jenny
    omge, it DIDN'T end
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Smexy4LifeXD Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:35 pm

how do you do that wrote wrote wrote thing? i wanna know how!
    tongue tongue king king king afro im the king
    Sebasbrawler
    Sebasbrawler
    Guests
    Guests

Testing ends Empty :D

Post  Sebasbrawler Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:44 pm

testing over soon? i want to play the server again
    Vegeta
    Vegeta
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Vegeta Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:16 pm

nope im gunna check it soon but if any of you know this, im always stuck on like more then 2 games with REAL time (-_- sorry). so i dont go on TAMS often, i will check tho Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:39 am