TryAnotherMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TryAnotherMS

Private MapleStory Server v.62

4 posters

Server progres from testing

AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Server progres from testing Empty Server progres from testing

Post  AngelOfLove Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 am

Hi guys,
    I want to keep you up to date a litle about the tests what i have done and what not.Well i have been working a lot on the server and finaly there is some progres.There is a lot stuff i fixed that you guys don't/didn't even know about (lol)like some portals that brought you to the congratulationroom for the Jump Quests NPC that gave you Jump points for free.Fixed JQ NPC's that didnt give JQ points,added more JQ's ,i made even some new NPC's at the end of some JQ's(coded by myself )witch was my first time to make a whole new script for it,before i could fix some ,but not make a full new script lol,witch is not hard if you know how to code (like Niv)it would be peace of cake for him lols.
    Anyways i also deleted the curse filter,made the skills no cooldown,fixed the FM Boss spawners,the newbie Boss spawner ,Bob the NPC can warp the Newbies to the Newbies map,made some new Player and GM commands work,and a lot more i cant think about right now.
    So what is done already:
    *** some portals don't lead you to the Congrats room anymore(gave free JQ points)
    *** no more curse filter
    *** added more playercommands
    *** added more Gm commands
    *** Bob the NPC warps now
    *** Newbie boss spawner works now
    *** FM Bosses works now
    *** Made the FM boss spawners cheaper than in the old server (depends on exp you will get from it)
    *** Fixed JQ's like points depends on how hard the JQ will be
    *** added a few JQ's
    *** made some new NPC's at the end from a JQ that give JQ points
    *** no skill cooldowns
    *** added a few stuff in monsterdrops
    *** if you die u wont get "you will be revived in 5 secs" anymore so a GM can revive you
    *** fixed jail so ppl can't use any playercommand to escape
    *** some stuff i cant think about right now
    *** make GM applications

I still got to fix some other stuff like:horntail he doesnt realy die when you killed him in the cave (didnt test it with the HT PQ)been trying to work for days on that ,but with the command !horntail it works perfect ,if the GM's dont use it in the cave HT dies and give drops ,i've changed even the reactor but that didnt help either tryed like 5 diff reactors,changed some jave files to remove HT from the map when it was killed ,but than it didnt even show up ,even it was there lol but u couldn't see him,so i gonne try to fix that later again but for now i am going to do other stuff that still need to be done (wasted to much time on HT already).
    So what needs to be done still is :
    *** Fix hired merchands
    *** Fix Horntail
    *** fmnpc some things i need to change on that
    *** news NPC also some changes need to be done
    *** making eventualy more channels (can be done when we public)
    *** fix Energy charge
    *** Fix some NPC's from quests etc (like rebirth quest)
    *** fix some pq's
    *** fix Boss points
    *** Super pianus give too much stuff lol
    *** Make vote page on the forum and/or web
    *** Put us on the vote sites
    *** and some other things

So most things are done but i still got a few important things to fix before we go public
    I do my best to hurry up!

Anyways if you guys think of something that needs to be fixed please post it here on the forum .
    ~~ Jenny ~~

Last edited by AngelOfLove on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Guests
    Guests

Server progres from testing Empty Re: Server progres from testing

Post  Smexy4LifeXD Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:29 pm

AngelOfLove wrote:Hi guys,
    I want to keep you up to date a litle about the tests what i have done and what not.Well i have been working a lot on the server and finaly there is some progres.There is a lot stuff i fixed that you guys don't/didn't even know about (lol)like some portals that brought you to the congratulationroom for the Jump Quests NPC that gave you Jump points for free.Fixed JQ NPC's that didnt give JQ points,added more JQ's ,i made even some new NPC's at the end of some JQ's(coded by myself )witch was my first time to make a whole new script for it,before i could fix some ,but not make a full new script lol,witch is not hard if you know how to code (like Niv)it would be peace of cake for him lols.
    Anyways i also deleted the curse filter,made the skills no cooldown,fixed the FM Boss spawners,the newbie Boss spawner ,Bob the NPC can warp the Newbies to the Newbies map,made some new Player and GM commands work,and a lot more i cant think about right now.
    So what is done already:
    *** some portals don't lead you to the Congrats room anymore(gave free JQ points)
    *** no more curse filter
    *** added more playercommands
    *** added more Gm commands
    *** Bob the NPC warps now
    *** Newbie boss spawner works now
    *** FM Bosses works now
    *** Made the FM boss spawners cheaper than in the old server (depends on exp you will get from it)
    *** Fixed JQ's like points depends on how hard the JQ will be
    *** added a few JQ's
    *** made some new NPC's at the end from a JQ that give JQ points
    *** no skill cooldowns
    *** added a few stuff in monsterdrops
    *** if you die u wont get "you will be revived in 5 secs" anymore so a GM can revive you
    *** fixed jail so ppl can't use any playercommand to escape
    *** some stuff i cant think about right now

I still got to fix some other stuff like:horntail he doesnt realy die when you killed him in the cave (didnt test it with the HT PQ)been trying to work for days on that ,but with the command !horntail it works perfect ,if the GM's dont use it in the cave HT dies and give drops ,i've changed even the reactor but that didnt help either tryed like 5 diff reactors,changed some jave files to remove HT from the map when it was killed ,but than it didnt even show up ,even it was there lol but u couldn't see him,so i gonne try to fix that later again but for now i am going to do other stuff that still need to be done (wasted to much time on HT already).
    So what needs to be done still is :
    *** Fix hired merchands
    *** Fix Horntail
    *** fmnpc some things i need to change on that
    *** news NPC also some changes need to be done
    *** making eventualy more channels (can be done when we public)
    *** fix Energy charge
    *** Fix some NPC's from quests etc (like rebirth quest)
    *** fix some pq's
    *** fix Boss points
    *** Super pianus give too much stuff lol
    *** make GM applications
    *** Make vote page on the forum and/or web
    *** Put us on the vote sites
    *** and some other things

So most things are done but i still got a few important things to fix before we go public
    I do my best to hurry up!

Anyways if you guys think of something that needs to be fixed please post it here on the forum .
    ~~ Jenny ~~

GOOD JOB JENNY!!!! Very Happy
    omg i miss you guys so much i havent had time to play and all..Im Sorry D:
    Im gonna play today hopefully and Cindy might be there!!!
    Lol I miss you sis as well :'(
    Sebasbrawler
    Sebasbrawler
    Guests
    Guests

Server progres from testing Empty And this guy wants to play too

Post  Sebasbrawler Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:47 pm

I'm back too and i want to play this server sooooo much O.o i missed it
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

Post  littledudeq Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:11 am

Sebasbrawler wrote:I'm back too and i want to play this server sooooo much O.o i missed it

WELCOME BACK!!! and i hope to see you around if i can ever get on senior year is supposed to be easy but my time is all spent...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:02 am