TryAnotherMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TryAnotherMS

Private MapleStory Server v.62

+2
littledudeq
ltobe
6 posters

I'M BACK (sorta for now at least)

ltobe
    Guests
    Guests

I'M BACK (sorta for now at least) Empty I'M BACK (sorta for now at least)

Post  ltobe Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:37 am

AHAHHA I'm back for the time hia people I don't know and sup to the people I do know
    my names michael
    I'm 12 and yea lol yea
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

I'M BACK (sorta for now at least) Empty Re: I'M BACK (sorta for now at least)

Post  littledudeq Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:11 am

Last edited by littledudeq on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ltobe
    Guests
    Guests

Post  ltobe Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:26 am

lol I realized that after I posed this but it's still cool I had some good times
    AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Post  AngelOfLove Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:47 pm

ltobe wrote:lol I realized that after I posed this but it's still cool I had some good times

OMG michael "cutie" lols how ya doing? Damm miss the good times aswell T_T
    i play ESO now Ether Saga Online
    if anyone want to join me there please leave a msg here i would be glad to see one of u guys back again there i will help u guys lvl up and stuff.
    i got my own aliance ther and also join another aliance with my other chars
    and like u guys know me i am always (most of the tim ,if they don make me pissed) friendly and love to help ppl out no matter what lvl etc etc. anyways hope som ppl check this out and want to join me there <3
    cya guys MISS YOU ALL T_T
    ltobe
    Guests
    Guests

I'M BACK (sorta for now at least) Empty .....

Post  ltobe Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:06 am

OMG JENNY why aren't you replying to my emailz Sad
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Smexy4LifeXD Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:34 am

Bring TAMS back, BRING TAMS BACK!
    I MISS YOU GUYS
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

Post  littledudeq Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:06 am

Last edited by littledudeq on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    robin
    Guests
    Guests

I'M BACK (sorta for now at least) Empty Long time no see!

Post  robin Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi guys!

I don't know if u still remember me..
    But its me Robin i was a GM long time ago in TAMS:D
    I tried to download it again but i saw that it wasn't up anymore:(
    I'm sorry to hear that Jenny..
    Anyway how is everybody doing?

Robin
    Nizriver
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Nizriver Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 am

Dang it's been too long. If there was a time we can talk again i would love to but there has been a lot of stuff going on(ex. School,life,family,etc.). now i only come to this forum on my free time which is few, but i'll never forget the cool,fun,and funny times on TAMS,this forum and the chat room. TAMS was fun but like Dereck said we move on and not a lot of people are on from time to time. Anyways i hope everyone is doing well and well let's HOPE we have those times once more.
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

Post  littledudeq Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:52 am

Last edited by littledudeq on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nizriver
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Nizriver Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am

So Dereck since TAMS is done what thing will occupy u for a while?
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

Post  littledudeq Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:41 am

Last edited by littledudeq on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    robin
    Guests
    Guests

Post  robin Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Have anyone spoken Jenny lately?
    It has been a very long time.

Robin
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

Post  littledudeq Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:40 am

Last edited by littledudeq on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    robin
    Guests
    Guests

Post  robin Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 am

Yeah i had her msn to but i think i dont have it anymore.
    So i tried to contact her on this forum.
    AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Post  AngelOfLove Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 am

Hi guys ,
    Im sorry i didnt let hear from me for a while now ,much stuff has been going on .Anyways nice to see a few ppl still comes here sometime.Well i said before already that i play ESO (Ether Saga Online now . So if u guys wanne join me there ur all welcome .It would be nice to hang out again on some game .Ok Robin i still got u in MSN i looked up and yea i still got you there. But you know me most of the time i be on at nights (daytime in the US) So thats why we prolly dont see each on MSN .Anyways pm me or let me know here if u guys are intrested to join me in ESO.

PS: Happy late valentine for everyone (even mine sucked badly)
    bye guys love ya all xDD <3
    Nizriver
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Nizriver Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 am

hey guys, back again. i kinda wanna talk and also im bored.

sadly my posts( or anyone other persons post) are not frequent because because of life and everyone moving on and all but i try to do some from time to time to see if anyone is on.

I never really got bored of tams or the forum but others but itz fine. I remember tht chat room (or chill room) we went to, i wish some of us will go there just to talk but thats not my decision. itz good to hear from some people lik jenny or derrick (derrick dont u play PS3? we can catch up i guess) and kno this forum is still here and tht chat room.

anyways idk when ill check up here again but ill try.
    well see ya guys, hope ya keep in touch!(tht sounded corny
    silent lol! )
    AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Post  AngelOfLove Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Hellows again !
    Ya its nice to see a few ppl still come here ,i also miss TAMS we had funny times ther,but yeah everyone kinda moved on.I am happy that Dereck and Zach plays ESO now.And again if anyone wanne join us there ur more than welcome i will find a spot in my clan/alliance for u guys.Just let me know here or on my MSN what ur IGN name is .
    I have alsoe verry sad news guys ... John > ShoutOut is in a coma...
    His bro msg me like 2 days ago to tell me the bad news ,but he doesnt know alot he said ,cuz his parents like to keep secrets from him.I only can tell he got a surgery like last wednesday and is in hospital for around 2 weeks already .Before he got the surgery he asked his bro to msg a few ppl from his msn.The bro could only tell me that something went wrong with the surgery and that John didnt wake up anymore.So i dunno what his chances are but let us all pray and hope for the best ... lets pray he wake up soon and he can live normal again without brain damage etc etc. This bad news made me verry sad and i cant stop thinking of him.
    so i want to say a few words here to John ...even i know he is in a coma and cant check this or hear me or anything.
    ...Even if you can not hear my voice ... i'll be right by your site my dear .My babeh please get well soon again ... please dont give up ,fight back and come out of this coma please... You will always be on my mind and in my heart ,no matther what. I need you and lot more ppl do like your family and friends.I love you...and miss you
    Fot his parents and bro i cant do much ,i wish i could support them in these painfull and hard days..

Ok guys i hope you all dont think i am crazy by putting here a little text for him.. but i want him to know he will always be in my mind and heart no matter what will happends...
    AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Post  AngelOfLove Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Hi guys,
    Seems no 1 beenhere for a while now ...miss ya guys.
    John is still in a coma ... T_T
    ANYWAYS HOPE U GUYS ALL OK
    Love ya all <3
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Smexy4LifeXD
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Smexy4LifeXD Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Omg I miss you guys much toooo
    I Wanna play TAMS Sad
    Tams was the BEST!
    Love you all <3
    JENNY!!!!!!! Hey buddy!
    robin
    Guests
    Guests

Post  robin Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Hey Jenny,

I know its been a while but you know how busy i am xD
    I'd really loved to talk to you on msn again!Very Happy
    I'm playing on a World of Warcraft private server now.
    I really miss TAMS:(!!!
    Hope to hear from you soon!!

Love and kisses,

Robin
    Nizriver
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Nizriver Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Hey jenny and others who still come here. Again, itz been a while so i want to leave a small reply.
    Wow, John is in a coma huh? Neutral
    tht is really shocking and hard to believe since he is a cool guy. he helped me in tams when i was in bitter times(no mesos,no rbs) and made a good guild. i seriously hope he wakes up soon and not years later. anyways i hope things will look up to you jenny as i do not know him outside of tams so i can only say i hope things get better.

i miss tams so much and the community.
    there are no chances to make tams come back but maybe someday we can all talk freely. best wishes to you jenny and others. Smile
    AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

Post  AngelOfLove Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 am

hi guys
    hmmm seems John was never in a coma .... his bro made it all up
    just wanted to tell ya guys so u wont be worry about him anymore
    miss ya all
    huggies Jenny <3
    littledudeq
    littledudeq

Post  littledudeq Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Last edited by littledudeq on Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nizriver
    Guests
    Guests

Post  Nizriver Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Wow, once again itz been a few months but I wanna say hello once again to fellow former TAMS people, it feels like itz been to long. everything has been busy for everyone probably, including me. New school year started 2 months ago, work is constant, things to do, and of course the fam. but i always post something here to remember wat was one cool place online for me,tryanotherms. shout out to Jenny,derrick,jon and many more as i hope all of u are doing well. there's probably a wonder why some of us post here now and again, but i believe some do it because when ya think about it, there will be none other like TAMS. so thank you jenny for creating an awsome server. I hope someone will come back for just a little bit and make a post, so ill try to stay aroud the site a little.

(srry for long post. Kno what? i just figured out p.s. means post sentence! cheers affraid )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:32 am