TryAnotherMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TryAnotherMS

Private MapleStory Server v.62

+2
littledudeq
ltobe
6 posters

I'M BACK (sorta for now at least)

AngelOfLove
    AngelOfLove
    Admin

I'M BACK (sorta for now at least) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'M BACK (sorta for now at least)

Post  AngelOfLove Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Nizriver wrote:Wow, once again itz been a few months but I wanna say hello once again to fellow former TAMS people, it feels like itz been to long. everything has been busy for everyone probably, including me. New school year started 2 months ago, work is constant, things to do, and of course the fam. but i always post something here to remember wat was one cool place online for me,tryanotherms. shout out to Jenny,derrick,jon and many more as i hope all of u are doing well. there's probably a wonder why some of us post here now and again, but i believe some do it because when ya think about it, there will be none other like TAMS. so thank you jenny for creating an awsome server. I hope someone will come back for just a little bit and make a post, so ill try to stay aroud the site a little.

(srry for long post. Kno what? i just figured out p.s. means post sentence! cheers affraid )
    hi glad to se u around here again.Missed all of u guys so much
    And who knows
    i might start a server again soon
    maybe verry soon
    didnt decide yet ... but like things going on now i think more and more about it to remake it
    right now i play on Rydah v.75 if u want to join me there just add iSmex4free there in buddy.
    Anyways i try to figure out what version to use if i go make it again
    mike v.75 or v.83 cuz v.62 is old now lols
    anyways all take care
    and i am sure i lett u guys know here when i will remake it ...
    love u all guys ..<3333

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:43 am